At Resil, we turn everyday fabrics into a treat for the senses. With our DSIR recognised research centres, we work with you at every step of the finishing process to create customized solutions. As the quest for silicones in newer textile concepts continues, Resil offers a host of finishes for every need. We continue to explore the potential of newer, advanced materials like silver and phase change materials to add value to the products of our customers.
Resil’s quest for finishing excellence began in 1994. Since then, we have developed an innate understanding of novel finishing solutions. We work with you at every step of the finishing process to customise our solutions as per your needs. Today, by harnessing evolving technologies, we have developed a diverse portfolio of finishing solutions to reach out to textile customers across the world. Resil’s infrastructure in manufacturing and supply capabilities help serve customers quicker and with high quality. Testing of every batch produced at Resil ensures our deep commitment to customers on product quality and consistency. Be it for woven fabrics, garments, knits and terry towels, yarn and thread or even jute, we serve key markets across Asia and the rest of the globe.
- GOTS: Our Global Organic Textile Standard certification for organic textiles covers production, processing and manufacturing, packaging, labeling, export, import and distribution of all natural fibres
- REACH: Resil advocates the checking of all products for presence of substances of very high concern in compliance to Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals (REACH)
- OEKO-TEX standards: Resil ensures that its products should not have the following chemicals as per the standard
Resil has an Application Research Centre (ARC)
that explores technology to find the perfect finish that suits your needs.
The ARC also offers:
- Application know how
- Textile testing
- Process and product positioning
- Competition analysis
- Marketing support
Products and Services
- Textile finishing
- Textile enzymes
- Functional finishes
- Textile pre-treatment
- Thread and yarn finishing
- Technical textiles
- Textile formulator
Resil is leveraging its DSIR recognised research centre to develop unique solutions for industrial applications. Textile antimicrobials program is one such program developed with funding from Government of India for healthy and hygienic textiles. Antimicrobials are typically leaching type and when in excess dosage cause pollution to the environment. Resil developed a non-leaching, natural particulate silver based antimicrobials which is smart in balancing the efficacy, sustainability and safety in textiles.